Associate Professor of Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health
Member of Maternal and Child Nutrition Branch Committee of Chinese Nutrition Society
Member of Chinese Nutrition Society
Jieshu WU, MD, PhD
Positive and Negative Effects of Dietary Factors on Maternal and Child Health
Child and Adolescent Health
Image Based Food Weight Evaluation Technology
Shanxi Medical University, Preventive Medicine, B.S. (1998.9-2003.7)
The Chinese Center of Disease Control and Prevention, Nutrition and Food Hygiene, M.S. (2003.9-2006.7)
Nanjing Medical University, Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Ph.D. (2011.9-2016.7)
Tulane University of, School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, USA, Epidemiology, Visiting Scholar (2018.7-2019.1)
Honors and Awards :
2020 Annual Advanced Figures in Teaching Management of Nanjing Medical University
Ongoing Research Projects
l PI, A Chinese maternal infant cohort study on breast milk composition, feeding status and infant health. Danone-Nutritia Nutrition Research Fund, 2021
l PI, An observational cohort study on the relationship between water metabolism and pregnancy outcome in pregnant women under different gestational periods, seasons and living conditions, Ausnutria-Kabrita Nutrition Research Fund, 2021
l PI, Investigation on feeding and dietary nutrition of infants in China. Ausnutria-Kabrita Nutrition Research Fund, 2021
1. Jia H, Yao X, Peng Y, Wang Z, Wu J* Influence of Subjective Unhealthy Attitudes and Behaviors on Consumption Frequency of Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Among Primary School Students. Food and Nutrition in China. 2022, 8(06): 78-83+88
2. Cao W, Li Y, Sun H, Yang C, Zhu J, Xie C, Li X, Wu J, Geng S, Wang L, Sun L, Geng G, Han H, Zhong C. Apatinib Suppresses Gastric Cancer Stem Cells Properties by Inhibiting the Sonic Hedgehog Pathway. Front Cell Dev Biol 2021;9: 1-13
3. Wu J. A multifunctional portable reference for taking pictures of meals, Patent for utility model, 2020.
4. Wu J. Reference assisted dietary image measurement and evaluation system V1.0, Software copyright, 2019.
5. Wu J, Ai R, Lian Y, Lin X, Ding Y, Xu J, Wang Z. Teaching reform and its effect of Child and Adolescent Health under the guidance of STS concept. Chinese Journal of Medical Education, 2019, 39(9):657-661.
6. Zhu M, Wu J, Ma X, Huang C, Wu R, Zhu W, Li X, Liang Z, Deng F, Zhu J, Xie W, Yang X, Jiang Y, Wang S, Geng S, Xie C, Zhong C*. Butyl benzyl phthalate promotes prostate cancer cell proliferation through miR-34a downregulation. Toxicol In Vitro. 2019, 54:82-88.
7. Wu J, Jiang Y, Cao W, Li X, Xie C, Geng S, Zhu M, Liang Z, Zhu J, Zhu W, Wu R, Ma X, Huang C, Yang X, Wang S, Zhong C*. miR-19 targeting of PTEN mediates butyl benzyl phthalate-induced proliferation in both ER(+) and ER(-) breast cancer cells. Toxicol Lett. 2018, 295:124-133.